Saturday, January 8, 2011

Pride

I have a lot of flaws! But I have been working on one in particular over the last several days....pride! My pride manifests itself in thinking that I have to do everything myself...and that I am the only one who can do it correctly.

Now...I HAVE had many times of being encouraged to think that as I have delegated things to be done and they haven't been done...

BUT...that having been said, I have been very guilty of taking on too much and leaving co-laborers feeling inadequate and unnecessary. I haven't asked for help or tried to find out areas in which my fellow workers are gifted.

The Lord has convicted me of this and I am actively working on it. The initial results have been super positive! Those who work with me seem to be happier....seem to feel as though they are valued and needed....! Once again, God is working in me!!!!

No comments: