Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My Far-From-Ordinary Friend

Ever had the feeling that God was calling you to do something, but that something scared you to death? Ever kept on doing it God's way, in spite of the fear?

I have a friend who is going through that right now. This friend has a nudging from God, has begun the process of looking into what God has presented, and has moments of sheer terror! My friend is extraordinary! Though that is the farthest thought from my friend's mind! Extraordinary is not the word that would be selected by my friend, but rather, ordinary, average.

The way my friend is seeking the Lord's wisdom and will, no matter the result, even in the midst of frightening possibilities....well, in my book, that is truly amazing, inspirational, and extraordinary!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this. Seeking and doing the Lord's will is scary and wonderful all at the same time. Definitely FAR from ordinary.