Monday, December 14, 2009

My Heart Overflows!

My Bailey is coming home tomorrow! I am so thrilled to have all my kiddos home. Words can hardly express the fullness of my heart at the thought of Bailey home! You know in "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" the line that said "His heart had grown two sizes that day." Well...each day that has gotten closer to her return, my heart has grown. I'd say I'm well beyond two sizes...
Though I really want Bailey home....I am most grateful at how God has worked in her life while across the pond in Italy. The radiance you see in her face is Jesus shining through. He has moved in her life mightily and created bonds for her that will change her life forever. She will forever have a connection to Italy and it's people.
Join me in praying for Bailey's safe trip home. My heart continues to grow as the hours grow closer. To have my heart complete after three and a half months will mean joy will overflow, love will abound, and mercy and grace are lavished on me.
To God be the glory!!!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Praying for her safe return and rejoicing in the work God has done in her life these last few months. Can't wait to hear all about it!