Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Funny

The other night, the kids had gone to bed and Ben and I were up watching TV. We hear feet on the stairs and look up and there is Kally. She says in a pretty plain, clear voice, "Rainey is playing with his toys. I have told him to stop. I am not playing with the toys."

Our house is of such solid construction that we hear most every breath that is taken, so we knew that no toys were being played with. It dawned on us that she was asleep. Ben had a little fun with her and she quickly woke up enough to know that she had been sleeping and went back to bed.

That's when it hit me! She was tattling even in her sleep!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

this makes me smile....Luke always has fun with me too when I talk in my sleep....wonder if I tattle...hmmm.

The Nelson Family said...

That is so funny! I'm sure that tale will come back to haunt her many times. Thanks for sharing. Too cute!