Monday, April 19, 2010

Gluten Update

Went to the doctor today for blood work and get a full Celiac's blood screen. That will take a while to get back, but the doctor felt like in the meantime, based on my personal results from the elimination diet and going back on gluten for these last two weeks, and my symptoms, that I should go back on a gluten free diet.

The doctor felt like I would probably need to stay on some sort of gluten free (or almost free) diet based on my symptoms, but did want to see me in a month after results are definitely in and then we can look at the numbers and see what all of it means.

Thanks for your prayers and so many words of encouragement! I treasure them dearly!

1 comment:

Jill said...

It stinks that certain kinds of foods can really make you feel so bad. I hope you feel better soon..especially since I just read your last post, and you have a lot going on! :)