Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Do You Do It Your Way?

I have been very busy these last many months. I generally like being busy, but this has been crazy busy! What I am discovering, though, is that God has me working in my areas of giftedness, with a little pulling out of my comfort zone...just enough to depend upon Him.

Where are you? Are you always only willing to work in your areas of extreme comfort? Do you always say "no" to opportunities where you have to have faith? That might be just what God is wanting for you. Only when you have to depend upon Him and His abilities, can you truly say that God gets the glory. Only when you realize that the only way what you are working on was successful was NOT because of you, but more likely in spite of you...because of the grace of God, can you move out of the way, pointing the way to Christ.

No comments: