Friday, October 9, 2009

I Am Like the Goose!

Home from seeing my fabulous daughter, Bailey, in her new home in Italy. What a blessing for me to be able to go and see where God has placed her for the time being. She has a great apartment in the city center and is able to walk most everywhere. There is great bus service and train service to go anywhere further than where would be feasible to walk. It was great to see her really fitting in! She even cooked a great meal for me one night...Bailey is not one to enjoy cooking, but she really made a terrific meal and I think, got a kick out of serving me!

I am humbled at God's goodness! He has placed Bailey in a place where He is growing her and I am confident will use her to His glory!

As goose says in Charlotte's Web, " It's a proud, proud day!"

3 comments:

Nitzia said...

glad you got to see where bailey is living and all what she is doing... i'm sure that's a peace of mind for you to know she is a great place doing great things:)

p.s. my verification word is "glory" how cool is that? let's give HIM the Glory!!!

Amber said...

What a wonderful experience for mother and daughter! Glad you were able to visit her and I'm sure she loved the company!

Shelly, OTA in training said...

Can't wait to hear more about your trip! I can only imagine how "weird" (for lack of a better word) it must be to see her all grown up and living so independently like that. Italy is a beautiful country.