Monday, August 30, 2010

A Bit of a Hole

For quite a while now, I have been the co-director of our church's homeschool co-op and the director of our women's ministries. Two really big hats! Our co-op is our church's largest ministry by far! We have almost 400 people coming each Friday!

I love both ministries and have felt that for this short time, God has called me to both of them.

Today, I gave up women's ministries. That was really hard to do! But I know that there is someone God is calling to head that up for now. I do pray that one day I can go back to it, but for now, it will have to be some other gal.

Kind of odd feeling all day after I turned in my resignation. I know God is meeting me here and that it's going to be great...but for now...it's odd and I feel the hole.

No comments: