Monday, November 30, 2009

Well....after travelling for Thanksgiving and just getting home Saturday, it was time to put up the tree on Sunday afternoon! We had a time trying to figure out where to put the tree this year. We ended up rearranging the living room to be prepared for a family gift that Ben has gotten for the kids...ok...we will enjoy it too! :) But that rearranging created the perfect spot in the corner of our living room.

The kids were thrilled to be able to get the boxes out of the shed...all 30 of them! Yep! I said 30! I do love Christmas..have I mentioned that before? Anyway, they loved putting the ornaments on and I must say I only unwrapped and handed them to the kids to hang up. They did it all!

The only downside was the Bailey still isn't home and this is one of her very favorite things to do all year. She will be on hand for the taking down...but who really likes to do that?

A few more little touches need to be handled and then we have a month of festivities to look forward to!!

I love this time of year...I love the decorations....I love getting gifts for others...and I love the best gift of all-Jesus!

No comments: