Monday, May 17, 2010

My First Pioneer Woman Concoction

The morning after getting the Pioneer Woman Cooks, I read it cover to cover and used my handy little sticky tabs to mark the recipes I wanted to try right away! Each red dot is a tab! Needless to say, very few recipes are not marked.
This morning I started with this one: French Breakfast Puffs.

Here are my little beauties in the oven! Looking good...

Prior to the butter and cinnamon sugar concoction...pretty plain looking...
OH!!! They look so much better now that they are dressed.
You can see how close my mouth is to the Puff....
Couldn't resist...a large bite jumped into my mouth! Ohhhh! The fluffy-ness! It is light and oh-so-edible. My mouth is watering again...I think. I. must. have. another. bite.....

1 comment:

amy said...

WE JUST FINISHED THESE OFF AT OUR HOUSE THIS MORNING! How funny. Love her cookbook too. Mine looks like yours. Have everyone make their own Breakfast Bowls. It's fun and yummy.