Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I don't normally look back at my life and regret too many things.  Yes, I look back.  But normally, I can see how the things I have done in my past have been used by God for good. 

But there is one thing I regret.  I look back and it makes me terribly sad.  I have no way of changing it.  How I would long to go back and change it!  If I ever got one wish, that would be it....

I haven't really seen where God has used this for good yet....except maybe one day I will be able to help someone else by sharing my experience.  I can see where that might happen one day, but I haven't been presented with that opportunity yet.  Until then, I will deeply regret and be forever scarred.  But I know that once God gives me that chance, my sadness will become some great experience.

No comments: