Thursday, October 14, 2010

I've Got The Joy, Joy, Joy Joy....

I have been enjoying life recently...I know that sounds odd, but there are times that life seems hard, overly complicated, and just all around not enjoyable.

My life has not changed. I still have five kids. I still homeschool four of them. I still fix each and every meal for all seven of us, wash most of the laundry, change sheets, shop for groceries, buy all clothes, get things ready for all birthday parties (ours and others), etc...

I still have a daddy who has Alzheimer's, a mom who is lovingly caring for him at home, family members with others diseases and disorders.

I still have friends who need encouraging, surprise birthday parties to attend, flights to catch to visit dear ones.

I still have errands to run, co-op to run, and a track down the street to walk (you thought I was going to say run, didn't you?).

But I love my life. I love it right now particularly. I love that I meet Jesus most every morning and learn more about HIS love letter to me. I love that three of my kids go with me down to the track three days a week to play while I walk.

God has given me a joy!

No comments: