Sunday, October 31, 2010

Blessed...

I was just given the best gift by my friend, Janie, and my husband, Ben! Because of the two of them, I was able to fly to Little Rock, by myself for four days! What a blessing. It was the loveliest of days there....going out to eat, shopping, seeing great old friends, surprising gals, and serving.

Whenever I go there, I can almost feel the wind calling me...enveloping me...greeting me...and drawing me in. The sun seems to shine brighter. The air feels crisper. The smiles on friends' faces bigger.

And then I was blessed to return to six people who love me even more! I appreciate their sacrifice on my behalf and loved their HUGE hugs...smoothering kisses...non stop telling me of happenings in my absence...and hearing the word "Mom".

I am one blessed woman to have so many people in my life who love me. Who love to see me. And who love giving me fun gifts!

No comments: