Thursday, July 16, 2009

God is Good!

So the week is winding up here. It's VBS week! I have loved VBS week for as long as I can remember! I only have great memories of VBS and this year....even with the stinkin' heat! is no exception! I have met fabulous people I have never known and gotten to work with some of my favorite people that I have known and with whom I love to spend time.

Today and tomorrow, I get to see a dear friend also. God is so good to me. She and her family drove down from Little Rock and we get to spend a bit of time together just catching up and slipping back into that easy relationship we have. Don't you love that?

I must say, I feel completely blessed by God today! I don't know why He chooses to keep blessing me, but I love it and hope to pass that along to others today. I hope you are having a terrific day too!

No comments: