Tuesday, July 20, 2010

How To Really Love Your Child

So ends another mini-era. Today was the last Bible study for the summer. I was privileged to co-teach a parenting study based on the book How to Really Love Your Child by Ross Campbell. What a great book and an even greater study!

Our study was filled with women who so want to be the moms that God has called them to be! They are women who love the Lord, love their husbands, and love their children; but there are days that the love they feel isn't being demonstrated in the way they would desire. Do you ever feel like that?

I sure do! I love my family, but someone from the outside might not be able to tell from the words they hear, the tone they hear, or even the actions they see. How terribly sad!

I learned so much from the women in the group....thanks gals! I wanted to bless these women in some way today and so I copied an idea from a wise woman I know....I prayed over each woman today. I was so overcome with emotion, as I so often do when I pray and I feel the Holy Spirit move. I can only pray that they understood my words and desires for them and their families!

No comments: