Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Thorn in my Flesh

I have a lot of faults and weaknesses! I mean a lot! But what I have discovered the last few days is that I get really grouchy when I am not feeling well. Now...when I am sick, like with a cold or the flu, I do ok. The problem is when I am hurting somewhere. The last many days, I have had a swollen lymph node in my neck. It hurts from my left ear down to the middle of my neck. At some moments, it feels like an ear infection, and other times feels like strep throat. (I have been to the doctor and neither of those is the case!)

But much to my chagrin, I get short and cross with those around me...well, not just anyone around me...really just my family.

I am saddened that I am like that. I don't like being like that and I want to change it!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Bless your heart. There is nothing that hurts anymore than a lymph node that's swollen. I hope you get to feeling better soon! I understand being cross sometimes- I get the same way when I don't feel good.