Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I Sucked...God Rocked!

I taught Bible study tonight. I sucked! I usually commit quite a bit of time in prayer and this week I let the ball drop on that. I usually am prepared (even overprepared), and this week I let the ball drop on that too! I am so disappointed in myself for not preparing better. My lack of preparation was so evident to me. I am praying that the women in the study heard completely different words...the words God wanted them to hear!

The bright spot? When I got in the car to come home, I turned on the radio and the words I hear are: "hallelujah! grace like rain pours down on me!" How is that for God's grace? Just the healing words I needed to hear!

Lesson learned? Do all the preparation I need to do and then give the results to God! And know that no matter what, His grace is all I need!

No comments: