Saturday, December 17, 2011

Pondering

So...years ago I had this all figured out. As the years have gone by, I have decided that I really don't know about it at all and am profoundly confused by the whole thing. I really can't wrap my mind around it.

Why do men like women? Why is there a need to get together? What is the attraction on their part?

It all seemed part of how things should go when I was younger. I never thought to question it or to wonder about it. But as I have gotten older, it makes less and less sense.

Just what I am pondering lately.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to answer your question and have the words to say it I think but I cant write it down. I'm so sorry.

Mary

Sara Hull said...

Do you mean besides the fact that God created us to complement each other, to show himself to the world and to be a model to the world as the bride of Christ relates to our Savior? I really think it is as simple as the fact that we are wired this way by our Creator.