Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hold My Hand Down Please!

I seem to raise my hand and volunteer for things quite frequently! Why do I do that? Is it because I am so bored with tons of time on my hands? NO! It's because I am goofy and think, apparently, that I can do things better than anyone else on the planet! I really need to get over that!

This Saturday, I have volunteered to organize a used book sale for our homeschool co-op! What was I thinking? I need many more volunteers, would love to have more people signed up to bring items for sale, wanted some youth to sell cokes and things but never got that part done, have many signs to make, name tags, volunteer scheduling to work out, my family to be taken care of, and the list goes on!

Someone please stop me next time!.....

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I am the SAME way!!! I guess I just feel like I can get things done and handled better than anyone! Ha...I'm usually always struggling in this area! It sure is nice to know I'm not the only one! If I lived closer I'd help you out girlfriend!!!

Anonymous said...

I try to stop you but it is a compulsive disorder. There is no pill for it...
sigh......
Lisa A.