Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Make New Friends, But Keep the Old....

God took me away from Little Rock where I had a group of solid friends...women of God who loved me, cared all about me, and held me to a higher standard. I was sad when He called us to San Antonio when I thought about leaving those women...my earthly representatives of Jesus. It was hard to be new here and wonder if God was going to provide the same caliber of women for me...well I no longer have to wonder...HE DID! Tonight we had our last study of Beth Moore's Esther. We went to a fabulous restaurant and shared a meal and what God had shown us throughout the study. I learned that God cares for me and is working for me while I am waiting! Look at these competely beautiful women He has provided for me! I love them all!




1 comment:

Melissa said...

I think that is wonderful you have found a new group of friends! It's amazing to me how the Lord can take a Bible Study and give you a whole new outlook on your life! We miss you lots, but I'm so glad you are finding new friends! What an amazing opportunity!