Monday, December 13, 2010

It's Almost Here!

I just want to say for the record that I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!! I love the true message of Christmas. I love the gifts. I love the baking. I love the creating of surprises. I love Santa. I love counting down the days. I love decorating. I love shopping crowds. I love it all!

I love emulating, in the best way I can which is still pathetic, God who loves to give good gifts to those who ask (Matt. 7:11). It brings me much joy to give good gifts to my children! The anticipation of the awaited Christ-child, the Savior of the world, the Lover of my soul..is about more than I can take and I just get more and more thrilled at the coming days.

I hope your Christmas is as lovely as can be....bright and peaceful...expectant and exciting! That's how ours is every year and I expect this year to be no different.

Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

Shelly, OTA in training said...

I agree. I love that our tree has "memories", not just pretty ornaments. But I think your tree is pretty.