Friday, December 17, 2010

Women Who Inspire Me Part 3

#3....Nikki....The minute Nikki walks into a room, there is sunshine! At least that's how I see it. She always has a smile on her face. She is the littlest bit of a person...very skinny and not too tall...and the most bubbly thing you would ever meet!

Nikki has some people in her life who are difficult at best. She doesn't even seem to notice that! She loves on each and every one of them. I have NEVER heard her complain about what they do or the things they don't do that maybe they should be doing. She picks up their slack and carries on with life.

She has two boys who are the world to her. Her oldest has had some difficulties. I have not known anyone who has searched out how to help another person as Nikki has done for her oldest. She has read every book....she has talked to every person....she has tried professionals...in short, she has been the most humble person I have known and taken every piece of advice she has ever gotten and tried it. She has worked tirelessly for his cause.

I am always amazed by Nikki and her positive, bubbly response to life. I just talked to her the other day on the phone and though the beginning of the conversation, I was trying to cheer her up, by the end, she had done the same for me! Now how does that work?

No comments: