Friday, January 14, 2011

He Cares!

It makes me laugh to see how much God cares about such mundane, little, goofy things on which I place great importance!

Today began our homeschool co-op. There are over 100 families totaling right at 400 folks who come each week. The first week can be crazy! Fires to put out....issues to take care of....questions to answer....complaints to resolve....hugs to give....smiles to pass out....lots of great and not-so-great things can happen.

We had had computer issues this semester that we hadn't had before, so I was expecting some pretty big fires. I had tried to warn the membership, so that they were aware walking in the door that everything wasn't going to be perfectly smooth. I was right...there were fires.

But....everyone was so gracious! You could tell that God had gone before and even made this day...unimportant in the grand scheme of things....wonderful!

What a joy to know that the God of the universe....creator of all things....Savior of the world...cares about our homeschool co-op. Cares about my desire to make this a great day of the week for all of our members. Cares about our littlest concerns.

I am truly blessed!

No comments: