Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sweet Words From a Friend

How do you place a value on the encouragement of a friend? What price would you put on someone stepping out of their busy life for one moment just for you? To lift you up and speak words of love over you?

Well....that just happened to me! And it's priceless!

After reading some of my recent blog postings, a friend took time out of her incredibly busy day to ask me how things are going....to say that she'd been thinking about me....to encourage me to keep up the faith and to keep going.

I'd say she completely fulfilled the admonition in Ephesians 4:29:

Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building other up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.
Thanks, friend....you know who you are! But you don't know much you mean to me and how much I value you!

No comments: