Sunday, January 23, 2011

Headache

I had a headache for two days! How does one get a two-day-long headache? I don't really know, but I am now also nauseous due to the amount of medication I have been taking to try to rid myself of this monstrosity. I have also discovered that my ears are ringing....probably due to the large amounts of medicine I have been taking to rid myself of this monstrosity!

So...now that the headache is gone, why am I so tentative? I feel as though my head is tender and that the pain could come back at any moment.

I think this is also the phenomenon that happens to me once I have made some grievous error and then gotten forgiveness. I am tentative and scared to do anything for fear of doing the same thing again.

Frustrating! But certainly something to work on! :)

No comments: