Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Applesauce Muffin recipe...YUMMY!

2 c. flour
3/4 cu. sugar
2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. salt
1 large egg, beaten
1 c. unsweetened applesauce
1/2 c. butter, melted

Preheat oven to 375. Grease or line with paper cupcake liners a 12 muffin pan. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a medium bowl. Whisk to blend. Add the egg, applesauce, and melted butter. Stir until blended. Spoon into prepared pan. Bake until puffed and a toothpick comes out clean, about 18-20 minutes.

These are very good...my whole family, kids and all love them!

1 comment:

The Costner Family said...

I found an applesauce muffin recipe in one of the HomeLife's from church. I've only made it once, and Marcus seemed to really like them. Thanks for all the new recipes. One of these days I'll print them off and add them to my collection.