Sunday, July 20, 2008

Brisket Recipe

So...I was given this terrific recipe a while back and I find that I am using it more and more, especially when we have company. Ben even asked for this for his birthday dinner. So I thought I might share it with you. For you who know me, I always share my recipes, because I am given all of them from others. I like getting new recipes...especially when they are as easy as this is!

Brisket
you need:
brisket (untrimmed of fat)
Dale's steak sauce
soy sauce


Place the brisket in a pan sprayed with Pam with the fat side up. Mix 1/2 cup of Dale's and 1/2 cup of soy sauce and pour over the brisket. Cook at 200 degrees for 8-12 hours.

How easy is that? I have put it in the oven before I go to bed even and it works great! Usually I get up early and put it in and then we have it for after church or it's ready for company. You can't get any easier and my family thinks it's yummy. With the extras, we make sandwiches, or cut it up into little pieces and cook it in BBQ sauce and then have it over baked potatoes, or you can have it on a salad. One 15 pound brisket makes about 5 meals for our family of 7!

Enjoy!

No comments: