Friday, July 18, 2008

I have finally come into a new era!

So I have done it! I have created a blog...I am quite proud of myself...figuring this all out, putting pics in...and getting a layout. I must say thank you to Ashley Sumners for telling me about this and how easy it is! THANK YOU Ashley (soon-to-be mom)!



I have been so inspired by the gals in Little Rock, you know who you are. You have shown me this new world and though it is to let y'all know what's happening here, it is mostly for me to be forced to remember to take pics of my kiddos and then create this journal. (Don't know that my children will care so much later, but they can look later if they want to.)



So, we have mostly unpacked and are feeling like we are beginning a new adventure. God hasn't been silent about what He is wanting from us here either. Very helpful for me, let me tell you. We are eager to begin on this new path, but sad at the same time to leave our old familiar path that was very comfortable to walk upon. So we begin again.

3 comments:

Ashley S. said...

Yay! Welcome to the world of blog! It's surprisingly addictive. I'm looking forward to keeping up with y'all and your life in San Antonio. The blog looks great already!

Jennifer Jackson said...

Welcome to blogging. Like Ashley said, it is addicting. You will find yourself saying "that is a blog moment or photo". I don't know if Hannah will appreciate my blogging abilities as much as I will. She is growing so fast and this is a way to remember all the cute things. I know you will enjoy it too! I am glad we can all keep up with the DeBusk family now!

Melissa said...

Welcome to the blog world! IT's a great way for me to remember events when it comes time to scrapbooking them! I'm so glad we can keep up with ya'll now! Can't wait to see your recipes too! You're a great cook! Miss you guys!