Saturday, December 27, 2008

Could I Be A Bigger Baby?

In my attempt to change my blog look a bit, I deleted a bunch of stuff...eventually found most of it...but in the meantime, I found myself crying. Really? Crying? What is wrong with me?

I am forever trying to give perspective to my kids. I want them to know that usually what they are going through is really little in comparison to others in the world. They have little to complain about, little to whine about, and everything in the world to smile and rejoice over!

So, here I was crying because of supposedly deleting all my blogs, pictures, responses from friends, etc...

The perspective hit me: Jesus lost his life for me. That's all it took to shake me out of my earthly pity party.

I ended up not losing all my stuff, but did lose a little bit and am now having a difficult time getting if figured out, but, in the end, so what? I have everything that really matters and LOTS, LOTS more!

No comments: