Monday, January 5, 2009

They Paid Me to Take it Out of the Store!

So on Sunday afternoon, I am flipping through the sale papers for the week. I get the the Walgreens paper and, WHAM!, on the front page I see they have most Garnier Fructis products on sale for 99 cents a piece! That in and of itself is an amazing deal, but I went several steps further up the "good deal" ladder. I had been cutting the GF coupons for a while and this was the week it was all going to pay off! I had $1.00 off coupons for 1 item---31 of them! So Ben took me to Walgreens and I loaded the cart up with GF products! He was a bit embarrassed and not really sure that it was going to work, but it did! We got up to the counter, rang out, got the Walgreens original deal (99 cents) and then used the 31 coupons. Total? They owed me 31 cents! They actually owed me one penny for each item! How's that for good dealin'? The picture above is one of what we actually bought. My receipt says: Savings...$135.68!

1 comment:

Ashley S. said...

Wow. That should last a while. We finally started getting our newspaper again now that we're in the house but they haven't had any GF coupons in there for the past few weeks and I need some!