Friday, March 6, 2009

An Attitude Adjustment Needed

Ever had problems with your attitude? I am seriously having an attitude problem today! Actually this whole week has highlighted my heinous flaw of being selfish and thinking that things should go my way.

The problem is that I am not asking for things to go my way, for me...I am asking for others! I am wanting so badly to have one thing in particular work out. I am not asking for much really, but it seems to be like crossing the Red Sea, except since God did that, it was actually easier...:)

So, is God not in this? Are others being disobedient and I get the privilege of being dragged into their sin? Is it going to work out another way? Am I being disobedient and disciplined? Am I being pruned (which coincidentally feels the same as disobedient and disciplined!)? I don't know the answers yet. I will one day, and by then it all won't matter anymore.

Until then, I have to change my attitude.

No comments: