Saturday, March 7, 2009

It Was Great!

Thanks for your prayers! God showed up and came through with the presentation for the wounded warriors. Ben and I worked all afternoon on the presentation...who would say what, who would take care of the power point slides, what points really needed to be made, etc...

With little tweaks needed to be made in the room when we got there, the place was great, the food was great, and I must say, the speakers were pretty darn good! Ben was fabulous! He was funny, charming, engaging, and yet challenged the participants to rise to the occasion all at the same time. He was completely amazing! I am so proud of him!

I was not nervous at all...as used to be when I spoke and taught almost a year ago. It felt great to be there working with Ben as a team.

Again, thanks for your prayers on my behalf!

No comments: